February 3, 2017

Decorate With Me and Room Tour | Living Room

Good Morning!

I have finally found some time to decorate my Living Room.

Something I have been wanting to get done since I took down my holiday decorations way back in the beginning of January.

Better late than never I guess.

I wanted the room to have a very simplistic feel yet still feel cozy.

I kept to a black and white color palette with a few pops of red here and there since it's such a cheerful color.

Enjoy!




- - -




- - -





- - -






- - -





- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -




- - -


And for your viewing fun I have make a Decorate With Me Video to share with you.

It shows me decorating and at the end I give a tour of the room.

Have fun watching!





That's it for me today . . .

Short and sweet!

Bye now,

Robin

3 comments:

  1. Perfection! You are rocking the videos, Robin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video, Robin! The room is so pretty and cozy...perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!